Sunday, August 14, 2005

i like beeg butts ....























I like big cat butts and I can not lie
You other felines can't deny

That when a cat walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a dirty cat anus in your face

You get funked
Wanna pull up front

Cuz you notice that butt was stuffed (with poop)
Deep in the fur he's wearing

I'm hooked and I can't stop petting
Oh, kitty I wanna get with ya
And take your picture
My homechickens tried to warn me
But with that butt you gotMe so fluffy
Ooh, rub all of that smooth fur
You say you wanna get in my face

Well use me, use me cuz you ain't that average kitty...


http://leisureagency.org/blogatron/000270.html

Posted by: tree at January 15, 2004 05:14 AM
Done and done.Posted by: EV at January 15, 2004 10:14 AM
tree, that was pretty sweet.Posted by: homer jay at January 16, 2004 03:34 AM