Monday, October 03, 2005

Oh Fuck, we made it

Oh Fuck!
Maria my dahling,

We made it
(Its October 5th)

Gosh! 25 years!!
how did u manage to stay wid dis asshole for soo long?
For me it was easy
coz i love u

Love ?? !

ur only horny !

And when ur not
Ur out wid the boyz

Dats not true uno
I am not anal, though i was once
Wid Pithaly

And when i am horny ur not, and vice versa

and u prefer oral
and when i enter u ensure dat i dont last

OK, OK i admit i have a prob there
But uno wat honey, i love to give oral
And i wonder wat it wud be like to receive oral

Oh come on dont make a face
I dont taste so bad, i tasted
Though u taste much better like honey
while i taste silly


I no we dont agree on many tings
But we got married coz opposites attract

I have pride
Ur humble
(coz u gott nutting to be proud of)

I spend like there is no tomorrow
U dont spend enuff, u save for tomorrow

But i will not live long
I dont no if dat tomorrow will be mine

OK, its my fault
I drink like a fish
And smoke;like a chimney

Now, where are we
I tink honey we gotta stick togetnher
Coz we have no body but us

And coz i dont no how to fall out of love