Monday, October 23, 2006

i want to live

Sometimes i feel like i need To shake myself
To wake myselfI feel like im just sleepwalkin'
Through my life
Its like im swimming through
An ocean of emotion
But still somehow slowly
Goin numb inside

I dont like who im becomin'
I know i've gotta do somethin'
Before my life passes right by

want to cry like the rain
Cry like the rain

Shine like sun on a beautiful mornin'
Sing to the heavens like the church bells ringin'

Fight to the devil and go down swingin'
Fly like a bird,
roll like a stone

Love like i aint afraid to be alone
Take everything that this world has to give
I want to live

Sometimes i wonder
Why i work so hard to guard my heart
Till i hardly feel anything at all

I've spent my whole life building up this ivory tower
And now that im in it, i keep wishing it would fall

So i could feel the ground beneath me
Really taste the air im breathin'
And know that im alive

Somethin deep inside
Keeps sayinLife is like a vapor
Its gone in just a blink of an eye

I want to take every
Breath i can get I want to liveYeah, yeah