Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I look at You out of the corner of my eye.
You look right back, unashamed, defiant in your gaze.

Your lips are curved in a seductive smile, your body language all too enticing.
I take everything of You in, from your perfectly styled hair, your flawless complexion, from your tiny waist and the to-die-for wardrobe.

You watch me as I watch You and I know You know what I am thinking.
I see You everywhere.
Every page I glance at You are there.
Shiny, glossy, in full colour. Pouting at me, winking with the self satisfied expression of someone who knows a secret.

Everytime I turn on the TV, You are there.
You preen at the cameras, smiling graciously at the attention, the model of humility, all the while loving every moment.

You are every celebrity. You are every supermodel.
You are every long-legged, long-haired, tiny-waisted, pert-butted-and-boobed, perfect-skinned woman I see.