Thursday, February 21, 2008

Oh touch me - this is the night -oh touch me - I wanna feel your body -
Full moon in the cityand the night was young
I was hungry for love

I was hungry for fun.
I was hunting you down and I was the bait
When I saw you there I didn't need to hesitate.
This is the night

this is the night
This is the time we've qot to get itright.

Touch me touch me I want to feel your body
Your heart beat next to mine - touch me touch me now!
Quick as a flash you disappeared into thenight
Did I hurt you girl? Didn't I treat you right?

You made me feel so good
made me feel myself
Now I'm alone and you're gone.
This is the night this is the night. . .Touch me touch me now touch me touch me now!
Hot and cold emotion confusing my brain
I could not decide between pleasure and pain.

Like a tramp in the night I was begging for you
To treat my body like you wanted to.
Touch me touch me I want to feel your body
Your heart beat next to mine -'Cause I want your body all the time!
Touch me touch me I want to feel your body. . .Touch me touch me touch me - this is the night -Touch me touch me I wanna feel your body.
Touch me touch me touch me - this is the night -
Touch me

touch me
I wanna feel your body.