Thursday, September 14, 2006

she is no u

They gotta a lot of girls who know they got it going on
But nothin's ever a comparison to you

Now can you see that you're the only one I really want
And everything I need is everything you do

Any girl walk by, don't matter
Cause you're lookin' so much better

Don't ever need to get caught up in jealousy
She could be a supermodel, every magazine, the cover

She'll never ever mean a thing to me
She's no you, oh no!


You give me more than I could ever wantShe's no you girl, oh no!I'm satisfied with the one I gotCause you're all the girl that I ever dreamedShe's only a picture on a magazineShe's no youShe's no youThey got a lot of girls who dance in all the videosBut I prefer the way you do, the way you moveYou're more than beautiful and I just wanna let you knowThat all I ever need is what I got with youAny girl walk by, don't matterEvery time you're lookin' betterI think you're perfect there ain't nothin' I would changeShe can be a supermodel, every magazine would coverShe'll never ever take my heart awayShe's no you, oh no!You give me more than I could ever wantShe's no you, oh no!I'm satisfied with the one I gotCause you're all the girl that I ever dreamedShe's only a picture on a magazineShe's no youShe's no youAnd no one's ever gonna get to me, ohThe way you do, now baby can you see?That you're the one, the only one, who's ever made me feel this wayAnd nothin's ever comin' even close, noNo one's ever been comparable to youohaoha, oh yeah lalalaI don't want nothin' I don't gotI don't need nothin’ but youI can't get more than you give meSo don't stop anything you doYou're all that, all that and then someYou know what, just what I needAnd no girl, no place and no whereCould mean a thing to meShe's no you, oh no!You give me more than I could ever wantShe's no you, oh no!I'm satisfied with the one I gotCause you're all the girl that I ever dreamedShe's only a picture on a magazineShe's no you, oh no!She's no you She's no you(They got a lot of girls who know they got it going on)You give me more than I could ever wantShe's no you(Now can you see that you're the only one I really want)I'm satisfied with the one I gotCause you're all the girl that I ever dreamedShe's only a picture on a magazineShe's no you (And she’s she's no you,girl)