Friday, September 21, 2007

what is it ?

What is it about you Mary
Besides the obvious,
I admit my curiosity concurs,
Maybe it is because this is new,
Fore, I have met others like you.

Before we spoke,
Before we met,
There was a connection,
Even on the net.

This is not love,
This is not lust,
This is not the typical connection,

This will require a lot of trust.
There is something deep with in you,
Something that really shines through,

Not shown to many,
Only to the lucky few,

I find myself constantly thinking of you.
Your voice echoes in my mind,
The tone on the phone is divine,

No hint in the air,
Nothing seen behind your stare,
Still there is something there.

Behind the thick walls,
Beyond the barbed wire fence,
There lies a secret,
You guard with high defense,

One day I hope to gain entrance.
If there is a question,
Just ask,
I promise not to gasp.
8:43 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment

Kim (SSB)
u said it for me