Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Hello God, I called tonight
> To talk a little while
> I need a friend who'll listen
> To my anxiety and trial.

>> You see, I can't quite make it
> Through a day just on my own...
> I need your love to guide me,
> So I'll never feel alone.

>> I want to ask you please to keep,
> My family safe and sound.
> Come and fill their lives with confidence
> For whatever fate they're bound.

>> Give me faith, dear God, to face
> Each hour throughout the day,
> And not to worry over things
> I can't change in any way.

>> I thank you God, for being home
> And listening to my call,
> For giving me such good advice
> When I stumble and fall..

>> Your number, God, is the only one
> That answers every time.
> I never get a busy signal,
> Never had to pay a dime.

>> So thank you, God, for listening
> To my troubles and my sorrow.
> Good night, God, I love You, too,>

And I'll call again tomorrow!
> P.S. Please bless all my friends and family too.

Amen