Saturday, December 01, 2007

Let's take a walk together
near the ocean shore
hand in hand
you and I.

Let's cherish ev'ry moment
we have been given
for time is passing by.


I often pray before I laydown by your side;If you receive your calling before I awakeCould I make it through the night?Cherish the love we havewe should cherish the life we liveCherish the lovecherish the lifecherish the love.Cherish the love we havefor as long as we bothshall liveCherish the lovecherish the lifecherish the love.The world is always changingnothing stays the sameBut love was stand the test of time.The next life that we livein remains to be seenWill you be by my side?I offen pray before I lay downby your side; . . .Cherish the love we havewe should cherish the lifewe live - baby yeah -Cherish the lovecherish the life - oh yeah -cherish the love.Cherish the love we have -while we're together -For as long as we both shalllive - will you love me -Cherish the love[ Lyrics provided by www.mp3lyrics.org ]cherish the lifecherish the love.Cherish the lovecherish the life.Cherish the love we havewe should cherish the life we liveCherish the lovecherish the lifecherish the love.Cherish the love we have -ev'ry night when I thinkabout you -For as long as we both shall live -I pray that my dream will come trueCherish the lovecherish the life -yesI do - cherish the love.Cherish the love we have -We have cherished ev'rymoment we have together -We should cherish the life welive - hand in handyou and I -Cherish the lovecherish the life - baby -cherish the love.Cherish the love we havefor as long as we bothshall liveCherish the lovecherish the lifecherish the love.