Friday, May 04, 2007

... And she was hot - as she kissed my mouth
She was hot - as I wiped her brow
She was hot - she pinned me to the ground
She was quick - she knew her way around
She was hot - as she tore my clothes

And she was hot - in blue jeans
She was hot - her lips were flashing red
I was lost - in her burning flesh I was hot - I was dripping sweat
She was hot - in the Goa hott summer She was hot -

She was hot - on a hott and dreamy night
And she was hot - and I had the blues

She was hot - honey, where were you? If you were in my shoes
You would be excused
She was hot - you can never wait
She was hot - never hesitate
She was hot - on a cold and rainy night I think I'm going off the rails
Riding down the pleasure trails
I was taking passion where you find it


And she was hot - in the hott April
She was hot - in the molten glow
She was hot - she got it in the blood
She was hot - like the dam that bursts
She was blonde - she was strong and true
She was blonde - and her eyes were blue

She was hot
She was hot
She was hot hot hot
She was hot hot hot.........