Monday, October 29, 2007

How do you live without sex?


What do U do when U find yourself alone?
There was a question on another blog about whether you can live without sex. Now, technically mammals only need water, air and food to live. But, the responses were such that most did not believe it possible to live without sex.

So, I want to take that question a step further.IF you find yourself without a partner, what do you do?Instead of CAN you live without sex, I ask: How do you live without sex?

Addendum after responding to several comments:
I guess what I'm really asking is - If you don't have a partner that you adore - do you deal with Mr./Mrs. Right NOW?

Okay - I'm puttin' my bi'ness out here: I never in my post-teen years IMAGINED that I would experience such a drought as I am now. This is clearly God's way of making me slow my role.

I wasn't a SUPER freak - but I was SUPER picky. I was one of those sistahs who enjoyed the company of a Brother ... critically.

In my head: if I could "get" this Brother then surely, I could trade up for a better model? Yea, it was what it was.
No lie: I was that kind of sistah. So, now I am given puh-lenty of time to really evaluate myself. I'm not gonna lie, this ish ain't NO JOKE!

Now, I know that I had it ALL wrong - I'm not supposed to make the decision: that's The Creator's job. He knows all that I need & He implanted me with these desires.

Loaard, knows I hope I've learned my lesson and when the next GOOD, FINE to me, Brother comes into my life I will appreciate all that he IS and all that he offers. In Jesus' name I pray!

*click on image to enlarge and for its source.
Moved by The Creator, merely posted by CapCity on 10/11/2007 19 whispers in your ear
Wednesday, October 10, 2007