Sunday, October 28, 2007

I Believe

I believe that the sun shines after the rain I believe if you don't get hurt you'll never gain I believe in not doing things the easy way I believe that being selfish doesn’t pay

I believe in a second chance I believe in a life long romance I believe there is life after death And standing up to a life of mess I believe in love at first sight I believe that revenge isn’t right I believe that first impressions last And there is nothing better then a good laugh

I believe that dreams do come true I believe there's destiny for me and you I believe that good things come to those who wait I believe love never arrives too late I believe something good comes from something bad I believe that for tears of happiness there are tears of sad

I believe everyone has a guardian angel And the good you do will be rewarded well I believe sometimes there is no explanation I believe money can't buy people's affection I believe you don't know what you've got until it's gone

I believe a new day arrives with every dawn I believe a smile can be contagious I believe in being very outrageous I believe in living with no regrets I believe that life is as good as it gets I believe that God watches over us I believe the little things are worth the fuss

I believe you have each friend for a reason I believe you will get punished for treason I believe that what comes first is family I believe we should all live in harmony I believe in making the most of a beautiful day And it's not the end until everything's okay I believe absence makes the heart grow fonder I believe you will lose if you sit and wonder

I believe every experience teaches you a lesson And nothing cures better then a drinking session I believe everyone has one true love I believe sometimes we need a little shove I believe the whole world is a stage I believe we only get better with age I believe that to learn you have to live I believe that to love someone you have to give I believe one moment can change your life And there's still help when you’re in strife

I believe everyone has one true friend I believe love helps a broken heart mend I believe in the power of a song And things will change before too long I believe living is the best experience I believe in not laughing at other people’s expense I believe it’s hard to watch a lover leave And when they’re gone all you can do is breath I believe to always look on the bright side

I believe that life is just one big ride
I believe when I die people will grieve

But it’s ok because I believe